Pages

8.30.2012

What makes up peoples minds for the coming erection

That's a darn good question. Is the public really informed? or…do they follow along like sheep and not think and discover for themselves?

I was in the Supermarket (a.k.a. -Pick Your Nose, Pick n Save, Metro Market) this afternoon, and I went to my favorite checkout aisle with my favorite cashier and bagger (who shall remain nameless). I asked the bagger lady (not Bagger Vance) if she saw the speeches last night from the NRC? she looked at me and turned up her nose. She said, ““they” (meaning the republicans) had no idea what and who the middle class was”. They were millionaires, all of them and came to the convention in their own private jets. and were supported by the likes of The Koch Bros., Fox News, etc. I said POPPYCOCK (darn, haven't used that word in years.)! Then I said “who supports the Democrats, hmm, lets see, George Soros, the Hollywood Elite, Most of the media outlets (who by the way should be ashamed of themselves for their unabashed blathering and and praise of the democratic party. I swear if their were a communist running (oops, there is) they would sweep him into office. Oops, I did it again, they already did.

Then, I see this afternoon that the federal court in Texas struck down their voter ID law, stating it creates an unfair hardship on the poor and minorities. WHAT??? the same thing happened in Wisconsin. Again, WHAT? Now, according the Wisconsin Election Board (appointed by a democrat Governor) you can register with an image of an utility bill on their smart phone, laptop, IPad, etc. Ok now correct me if I'm wrong, poor people and minorities can't afford to get a voter ID card (free) but they can afford the latest electronic gizmos.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

No comments: