Pages

7.30.2010

Consertive Bloggers, where are you?

Where are all the Conservative Bloggers? Are you hiding? I am proud to say I am a Conservative Tea Party member and proud of it., Are you? It's time to take back our fine country from the looters who are slowly moving in and destroying it. If you don't believe this is true, read Ayn Rand's timeless treatise on America, "Atlas Shrugged" http://atlasshrugged.com. Ms. Rand has published a number of other works, The "Fountainhead" (loosely based on Frank Lloyd Wright), "We The Living" (loosely based on her childhood in Soviet Russia), "Anthem" and other Essays.

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but I have read this masterpiece 8 times and thinking about a 9th. It will scare the hell out of you. When I look around and I see what is happening in this country I just want to scream! I can't just lament what was, that would be just stupid and it would let things move along as they are now. The Status Quo is not acceptable to me. I have to move in the direction of what should be. It certainly isn't the Politically Correct Nanny State...so should you.

We need to take back our government and restore our position in the world that we have worked so hard to achieve, Come on Join me!