Pages

3.25.2010

So many Butts and so few eyes

Boy, am I going to take some heat on this one, but what the hell.


One of the pleasures of being a man is looking at women. I should think that one of the pleasures of being a woman is being looked at by a man (or another woman) (not that there’s anything wrong with that). It doesn’t seem to work that way though.

I get it; women don’t want to be objectified as a sexual object. Men on the other hand live for it, and this is all very confusing to me. Women, ladies, girls, what have you, dress in tight jeans, short shorts, short tight skirts, tank tops, midriff blouses, no bra’s, thongs and all those other things that show off their “stuff” (or lack thereof). You wear a thong so your panty line won’t show. This implies you want to be looked at. Personally, a panty line is sexy to me; it leaves a lot to the imagination. Then again so are tattoos on ladies so take that for what that’s worth. For a serial girl watcher such as myself, that’s just fine with me.

The confusing thing is, if you look at their stuff (or lack thereof), and they get hacked off, the next thing you know you’re being sued or are sitting in an HR office somewhere waiting to be fired. If you don’t want to be looked at, don’t wear makeup and dress in a Moo Moo, trust me you won’t get looked at. On the other hand…

For a man, there is nothing finer than looking at a woman’s butt. They come in all shapes and sizes, but they are universally great to look at. Here’s the thing…

It’s a little known fact that looking at butts is a sickness much like alcoholism and drug addiction. It’s a disease that is prevalent in adult males of the species. This affliction affects all adult males whether they want to admit it or not, it’s in our jeans (oops I meant to say genes) we have to look. To that end there is a self help group like AA that has been established called BLA (Butt Lookers Anonymous). I have been attending BLA for a long time now, but it’s also a little known face that once a man stops looking at Ladies’ Butts, he gains weight. Look what’s happened to me? I have to start looking again to lose weight and since I am a tad overweight I’m gonna have to look at thousands of them. My rods and cones are all askew.

Stay tuned for the glory of Breasts and the eyes of man.

5 comments:

purejoy said...

hey, it's ur blog, and you can say what you like, right?
it's a constant struggle, being a leader of young ladies, to encourage them not to dress in a manner that would cause a brother to stumble. and when you tell them that all men look, not just the young ones, it grosses them out.
women just aren't wired that way visually.
i guess it's one of the way opposites attract.

epicshooter said...

From what I can gather, apparently women dress that way to make other women either jealous or to impress. Men are never thought of. So apparently the "stuff" is meant for other women, regardless of orientation (and yes there is something wrong with it).

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Ha! I knew there must be a BLA out there somewhere, I'm signing my husband up today!

Jusbcuz Dezins said...

Well personally I don't dress to provocative at all by no means, but I am still very flattered when someone cast a glance my way. I feel like the day when some one(male or female stops looking is where the concern should be. It's a complement if you can still turn a few heads :0)That's my opinion. And I agree if you dress a certain way you are asking to be looked at !

Dazee Dreamer said...

I have to admit I'm a woman that likes men's butt's. So it's not just the men looking at the women. And I have seen a few that are sweet.