Pages

1.25.2010

Weekend Madness

Gosh, what an awful weekend, rainy and cold.  It was one of those weekends where you just want to crawl into your Snuggy and watch movies.  That’s exactly what we did; watched 4 rented movies, did some putzing around the house and didn’t go out for two days, didn’t get dressed for 2 days either, it was glorious.  I did grill some uber good steaks on Saturday on my Weber Genesis Gold gas grill.  I just read a friends blog on grilling.  I know how he feels about gas as compared to Charcoal, but with some wood chips and water, the flavor is great.  Add to that there’s just nothing like pulling the grill out of the garage, turning on the gas, and ten minutes later throwing on the steaks.  I know I’ll take some heat on this.  Oh well, like Eric says, that’s a subject for another day.

It just tickled the living poop out of me to see Brett Favre (should be pronounced Fav-Ray) get his ancient buttocks kicked all over the Super Dome by The Saints.  Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo to those Fav-ray fans drowning themselves in tears after watching the beat down he got…WHO DAT? (what the hell does Who Dat mean anyway?).  Fav-ray was just being Fav-ray, some things never change.  He’s cheated 3 teams out of going to the Super Bowl in the same Brett Fav-ray manner, the Packers, The Jets, and now the hated and despised Vikings.  Out of the those three earth shattering events, last night’s was the only one I cheered.  Now he should just fade away while he can still walk.  Of all the playoff games in the past two weeks the Saints/Vikings game was by far the best.  Good luck to the Saints.

Now it’s Monday, God how I hate Mondays, but I look at it this way, if there wasn’t a Monday, there would always be Tuesday.

1 comment:

purejoy said...

tell us what you really think!!

i happen to like brett. (so sue me) i'm sort of glad the vikings didn't win. . . now i can cheer for peyton wholeheartedly. the colts may as well be in tennessee the way everyone in this state cheers for them.
now peyton. that is a class act!

it'll be big easy boy vs Big Easy. fun!