Pages

2.03.2010

Rage (or the lack thereof)

My mind seems to be racing this morning.  I have no clue as to where it’s racing to, but it’s racin’.

I spent the better part of yesterday morning trying to figure out how to put sticky notes on my blogs and how to link to the Supa-mommy blog. 

Look, see a sticky note.  (Fingers pointing down).




Oh, crap, forgot to write a message on it.

I don’t know why, but it seems to be impotent, and as someone I once knew said “If you going to be impotent, you has to dress impotent” (my sister knows the author of that comment).  Speaking of my sister…

My Twisted Sister in Tennessee (she’s the only one that has enough sense to be twisted) (I don’t want to publically mention her name, but her Blog is “kimbowid.blogspot.com” (no quotes)) is going to help me fix up my tragically boring blog layout.  She is the best, having spent the better part of her teen years in a body cast, nursed her son through more dental problems (not his fault) than Carters has Little Liver Pills (HA! Bet half of you all have no idea what those are), and helped her daughter through the trauma of changing her name from Megan to McLean.  Here to fore and after she shall be referred to MCMegan.  She has a loving husband whose name I can’t recall, I think its Darwin, Darren, Derwood, or some such name.  Actually, I don’t think he knows what his real name is.  I am sure Kim-Ann has a few names for him too. J

Sooooooooo, as I am sitting here wondering what the hell I was writing about it suddenly came to me that I could solve two of this country’s  most pressing problems, the  near nuclear Iran, and the clogging of our southern border with illegal immigrants.(see below)
Ok, those of you that can’t deal with a cloud of fallout.  I have another idea.  Let’s pull all our troops out of Iraq, and Afghanistan (nobody has cared for the last 2000 years that they have been killing each other at the drop of a hat) and invade Mexico.  Think about it, with Mexico annexed to the United States, we could almost achieve the Monroe Doctrine of Manifest Destiny.  We keep all our dollars from flowing south and we have no more illegal immigrant problem from the south.  Since the Middle East will turn into a pane of glass at some point in time we have no more problems there.

Stay tuned for more of my solutions for world hunger, genocide, floods, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

3 comments:

TheLab said...

Sounds like a plan!

And I'm excited to see what "consider it pure JOY" does with your blog layout!

purejoy said...

just checking to see that i can leave an instant comment. and look, you have fans!! how cool is that??

purejoy said...

oh, and i replaced that photo for you, too. for some reason the one you had was all pixelated. i used the one kim or you or one of your buddies sent me. it worked fine. you'll get the hang of it. promise!