Pages

2.22.2010

Soemtimes I just dont know.

Well, it wold seem I have offended my sister and she isn't  following my blog anymore.  There dosen't seem to be anything I can do about it, so I'll just move on with other thngs.

When did everything become so epensive?  this weekend could have cost me my first born (if I hadn't already given her away). 

I go to the store (Fresh Market) Saturday night to get a couple pieces of fruit, walked out spending almost $75 bucks.  Granted, it was after Kim and I were at the local Comedy Club and were just a little tippsy.

Got a bill in the mail from my Dentist for over $400 bucks for the beginning of a root canal.  It's a hellava thing to have to pay for pain, I thought that was over when I quit the S&M scene...LOL

Sunday Kim and I went to the eye glass place to get me new glasses. WOW, after insurance which was better than store special 2 for $149, it still cost me $500 bucks for two pair of glasses.  Since I am now semi-retired, it would have been cheaper to just poke out my eyes.  I'ts a hellava thing to have to pay to see.  I had to pray for Monday to come so I could turn off the spigot on my wallet.

So here it is Monday morning and we missed another "snow bullet"  we were supposed to get 6 to 10 inches of snow, we got 2 inches (much to my wife's delight).  How do these weather forcasters keep their jobs"  they're seldom right in their predictions except for the exact time of sunrise and sunset.

I''m having a pity party here, no one is reading this, no one is commenting on this, so I am wondering what the hell I am doing this for...you tell me.

...and remember, "Today is/was a day like anyother day, only you were there,"

1 comment:

TheLab said...

If you find a way to turn the spigot off on your wallet, please do share the details.